Exclusive to Ellisons, this variety pack of CASMARA facial masks promote flawless looking skin and guaranteed beautiful results with every application.
- CASMARA sensitive mask (1) An algae-based mask containing nutrients from violets and oats, it has a similar action to Casmaras congealing masks, with additional nourishment from vegetable extracts, well-known for their beneficial effects on delicate skin.
- CASMARA green mask (1) Recommended for stressed skins, environmentally damaged skins and those suffering from sun damage, post-operative or post medication tired skins. Contains golden brown algae which are incredibly rich in nutrients. The high levels of chlorophyll and polysaccharides rehydrate the skin, while the mask reacts with the skins proteins to revitalise skin cells.
- CASMARA green tea mask (1) Recommended for skin suffering from the effects of ageing. Green tea contains molecules that will reduce ageing of the skin cells. Contains more antioxidants than vitamin C, so is excellent when fighting the free radicals which cause skin ageing.
- CASMARA reaffirming mask (1) Effective when used on unbalanced and oily skins. Effective on open pores and oily skin with breakouts. Contains active vegetable charcoal that has the ability to absorb impurities and excess oils from the pores and surface of the skin.
- CASMARA vitamin vegetable mask (1) Containing orange and dill which are both rich in Vitamin C, this product allows for effective moisturising of the skin. Working together with the algae this mask is effective on mature skins and skins which suffer from lack of oxygen leading to skin starved of nutrition.
- CASMARA novanew mask (1) Containing mineral substances and humectants to moisturise the skin, this mask will restore water balance in the skin cells.
- CASMARA regeneration mask (1) Ideal for use on any age or type of skin, including acne prone and delicate skins. This mask is specially recommended for applications after treatments with exfoliators or peels have taken place.
A high quality product, ideal for professional beauty salon use. Enhance your professional retail offering today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 3pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.