- Six phase, professional treatment
- Stimulates collagen and provides essential moisture
- Features powerful ingredients such as Coenzyme Q10, creatine and vitamin C
- Nourishes and energises the skin for a youthful finish
- Suitable for mature and demanding skin types
- A great way to enhance your treatment offering
This energising, rejuvenating treatment from CASMARA will help moisturise and nourish dry, demanding skin types, whilst also stimulating collagen within the skin and providing greater elasticity. With an effective, six phase treatment procedure, this innovative product from CASMARA will allow you to update your facial skincare service, as well as enhancing the quality of your client’s skin. Great for those with mature or difficult skin types, this effective treatment includes a host of gels and serums to energise and nourish the skin, as well as CASMARA’s vitamin vegetable mask, a peel-off mask that contains vitamin C, dill and seaweed extract to reaffirm the skin. Add this fabulous treatment to your supplies today and instantly reawaken dry, demanding skin.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.