- Set of semi-precious chakra stones
- Ideal for gem stone treatments
- Help your clients feel relaxed
Promote crystal healing in your spa with these semi-precious chakra stones designed to allow positive and healing energy into the body whilst removing negative and disease-causing energy. Help your clients feel relaxed and renewed after a hot stone chakra massage. Each stone is assigned various properties, in this set of 7 you will be sure to find at least one that caters to your client’s specific needs. The use of crystals is said to help induce a calm, relaxation, the perfect addition to your spa professional offerings.
Directions to use
Place semi-precious chakra crystal stones on the specific chakra points to create balance and disperse negative energies.
- Tigers eye
- Rose quartz
|Type:||Chakra stones and crystals|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.