Please note: This product is not available for distribution outside of the United Kingdom.
Ideal for short, tough hair, the Cirepil euroblonde wax beads are a great addition to any professional waxologist’s supplies. With an ultra fluid, flexible texture, this translucent, non-strip wax ensures easy application and comfortable, effective hair removal. Made from high-quality beeswax, this wax is suitable for both larger areas, such as legs, as well as bikini waxing. A thin layer of wax will ensure effective results, ensuring this wax will last longer than average. Add this Perron Rigot bestseller to your supplies today and provide clients with a fabulous waxing finish every time.
- Translucent non-strip wax
- Great for short, tough hair textures
- Ultra fluid, flexible texture to ensure easy application
- Suitable for both larger areas as well as bikini waxing
- A thin layer of wax is required, ensuring economical waxing
|Type:||Hard and stripless wax|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.