- Formulated with azulene and chamomile
- Ideal for clients with sensitive skin
- Soothes whilst promoting softer, healthier skin
- 30% faster application than pot wax
- Works at a safe low temperature
- Perfect for all areas of the body
Clean+easy® sensitive wax refill was expertly formulated to guarantee an effective and high quality wax treatment for your clients. An efficient service is also promoted with the iconic roller wax being 30% faster than the equivalent pot service. The excellent sensitive wax was formulated with azulene and chamomile making it ideal for sensitive skin as it leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft.
Amazingly, clean+easy wax works at a safe low temperature making it perfect for all areas of the body; providing outstanding performance even on short and stubborn hairs. The clean+easy waxing spa heater also effectively ensures that the wax is heated to a smooth consistency ensuring easy application and an outstanding performance. The small refill is perfect for facial waxing. Medium and large refills are also available.
Add the outstanding clean+easy sensitive wax refill azulene to your professional wax supplies today for the perfect effective and efficient treatment for your clients with sensitive skin.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.