- Heater for clean+easy wax refill cartridges
- 6 cartridge chambers
- Quick and hygienic
The excellent clean+easy® natural wax blends guarantees your client with an effective and high quality service. Their iconic roller waxing technique is 30% faster than the equivalent pot wax service, ensuring the upmost efficiency for your treatment offerings.
Amazingly, clean+easy wax works at a safe low temperature making it perfect for all areas of the body; providing outstanding performance even on short and stubborn hairs.
The expertly designed clean+easy waxing spa heater was created to easily melt down wax to a smooth consistency ready for application. The heater accommodates three leg, one body and two face applicators. It is also complete with a handy rear compartment which holds a further two applicators, heated and ready to use. Even heating is also guaranteed with the five-sided heating plates.
For quick and hygienic wax heating, the clean+easy waxing spa heater is the perfect addition to your salon to offer an effective and efficient wax service for your clients.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
Please note: orders placed on 30 March 2020 will be despatched on 31 March 2020.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.