- Leaves less residue whilst also reducing thickness of nails
- Made with top quality adhesive tape
- Only light pressure needed
- Maplewood core allows for flexibility
- Flawless results with every use
- Ideal for manicures and pedicures
- Ensures hygienic conditions are met
- Can be disinfected
With guaranteed client satisfaction, CND™ Blizzard board 100/180 grit leaves less residue whilst also reducing thickness efficiently. Made with top quality adhesive tape and emery board materials, only light pressure is required from the therapist to product flawless and simply beautiful results.
Ideal for natural and artificial nails, manicures and pedicures. A maplewood core allows for flexibility, control and faster refinement of nails. Allows for hygienic conditions to be met within your salon, as CND™ Blizzard board is quick and easy to clean, water resistant and can be disinfected.
A high quality product ideal for every professional beauty salon.
Add CND™ Blizzard boards 100/180 grit (10) to your stock today! Remember to purchase this product before 8pm for ensured next day delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.