Features and benefits
- Handy and easy-to-use size – provides controlled and precise application
- Contains jojoba and sweet almond oil – to rejuvenate and promote nail growth
- Ensures even colour application – for a perfected nail look
CND™'s cult classic RescueRXx™ in a handy, easy to use, pen form. Just click the top to release the formula, swipe the brush over your nails, throw it in your bag and you’re ready to go.
Efficiently repair your client’s nails with CND™ essentials RescueRXx™, that aids weak and damaged nails to produce flawless results with every application. Being a keratin-based treatment, adding protein to the nails, this product also contains Jojoba oil that penetrates surfaces and improves the condition of the nail plate and surrounding skin to deliver the moisturizing benefits. Product guarantees to dramatically reduce nail peeling and the appearance of white spots. Containing sweet almond oil which works to moisturise and soften the skin, leaving beautiful nails.
All the benefits with controlled, precise application and half the time and mess. Perfect for the ‘anywhere, anytime’ nail addict.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.