- Made with top quality adhesive tape
- Only light pressure needed
- Ease of use guaranteed
- Ideal for manicures and pedicures
- Ensures hygienic conditions are met
- Can be disinfected
Enhance your client’s nails with the CND™ Kanga Board 240/240 grit, made with top quality materials, this nail file guarantees therapist and client satisfaction. Only light pressure is needed for remarkable results to be produced. Ideal for filing nails before nail treatment or extensions, this product is easy to use, producing flawless and simply beautiful results every time.
Perfect for natural and artificial nails, manicures and pedicures. Allows for hygienic conditions to be met within your salon, as the CND™ kanga board is quick and easy to clean, water resistant and can be disinfected.
A high quality product ideal for every professional beauty salon. Add CND™ Kanga board 240/240 grit to your stock today! Remember to purchase this product before 8pm for ensured next day delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
Please note: orders placed on 30 March 2020 will be despatched on 31 March 2020.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.