Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Immaculate, smoothly applied formula – manicures and pedicures in an instant
- UV and LED compatible – can be cured with most nail lamps
- Ensures up to 14 days of chip-resistant wear – beautiful nails for even longer
- Refreshing, urban summer shades – your clients’ nails will be on trend
- Simple, 5-minute soak-off removal – minimises technicians’ delay between treatments
Holographic, a pink from the Prismatic collection will be a fantastic hit with your clients. Make a cool, urban summer statement with this trendy shade.
UV and LED compatible
The range is compatible with both UV and LED lamps, effortlessly updating your current gel offering. Able to achieve a precise manicure without delay, the professional formula allows technicians to deliver outstanding looks every time.
Stunning finish, excellent wear
Creating incredible shine and durability, the product offers up to 14 days of chip-resistant wear, making it a trusted favourite amongst both nail technicians and clients. From the initial treatment to the simple 5-minute soak off, your salon, spa or mobile business can benefit from dazzling client satisfaction.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.