- Cures with a UV or LED lamp
- Provides 14 day extended wear to ensure clients can enjoy a long-lasting nail look
- Goes on like a polish but provides the permanence of gel
- Provides a gorgeous, high-shine finish
- Also available in Vinylux™
- Part of the CND™ Nightspell Collection
For an enchanting manicure, choose Hypnotic Dreams from the Nightspell collection. This bronzed pink shade, with a gold shimmer, makes the ideal colour for every occasion. This subtle but striking polish not only provides an enviable, flawless finish but also offers ultimate durability with 14 days of long-lasting, chip-free wear. With an easy polish-like application and a glossy finish, Hypnotic Dreams will not disappoint. The iridescent tones of this colour make it the perfect addition to your nail salon and it is set to become a favourite amongst nail technicians and clients alike.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 3pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.