Create the perfect summer manicure for your client with Mambo Beat from CND™Shellac™. This sizzling, orange-toned red shade from CND™’s Rhythm and Heat collection provides vivid, glossy colour that will instantly liven up any look. Not for the faint hearted, this gorgeously hot shade will create the ultimate statement nail look for your client, whilst providing CND™Shellac™’s extraordinary 14 day wear, ensuring your client can enjoy their beautiful, bright manicure for as long as possible. This easy to apply polish can be cured with both UV and LED lamps and will ensure a high-quality opaque finish that’s sure to impress.
- Cures with a UV or LED lamp
- Provides 14 day extended wear to ensure clients can enjoy a long-lasting nail look
- Goes on like a polish but provides the permanence of gel
- Provides a gorgeous, high-shine finish
- Also available in Vinylux™
- Part of the CND™ Rhythm & Heat collection
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
Please note: orders placed on 30 March 2020 will be despatched on 31 March 2020.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.