Clients will go wild for Ripe Guava, a vivid, cardinal red shade from CND™Shellac™ that will make a great addition to any professional collection. This rich, watermelon red will sweeten up any manicure, providing a fresh, luscious nail look. No nail polish collection should be without a classic red and, as well as creating an ultimate statement nail finish, Ripe Guava also provides a classic, sophisticated look that will suit all occasions. As well as offering CND™Shellac™’s famous high-shine finish and long-lasting, 14 day wear, this gorgeous shade is easy to apply and can be cured using both a LED and UV lamp. Add Ripe Guava to your collection today and create a beautifully vibrant manicure that clients are guaranteed to love.
- Cures with a UV or LED lamp
- Provides 14 day extended wear to ensure clients can enjoy a long-lasting nail look
- Goes on like a polish but provides the permanence of gel
- Provides a gorgeous, high-shine finish
- Also available in Vinylux™
- Part of the CND™ Rhythm & Heat collection
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.