- Perfect for natural nails or enhancements
- Top coat gets stronger with natural light exposure
- Self-adhering formula
- Fast drying 2 step application
- No chips, no cracks for up to a week
Rose Brocade is a gorgeous red shade with a hot pink undertone that looks striking on the nails. This stunning colour is perfect for use on natural nails or enhancements. This shade works all throughout the year, the perfect summer pop of colour and the perfect festive red there is always a time to wear Rose Brocade. CND™ Vinylux™ weekly polish has a built in base coat allowing a speedy application. With a fast drying 2 step application you can create flawless nails in no time. Clever included patent-pending pro light technology helps builds resistance to chips and enhances durability with exposure to natural light over time. Long lasting polish is the answer to all your clients nail chipping problems.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.