- Perfect choice to place over eye pads
- Ideal to bring your client around gently after a hot stone massage
- Lightweight and smooth
Marine stones are the perfect choice to place over eye pads to decongest the delicate tissues over and around the eyes. They can help to reduce dark circles through placement on the eye area. They are also the perfect solution to reduce eye puffiness for those days your client’s just want to look a little more bright and awake. Not only that they are ideal to bring your client around gently after a fabulous warm stone massage. The cold eye stones have many uses which you are sure to want to reach for during treatments. Lightweight and smooth to touch the eye stones feel comfortable and relaxing on the lids. Invest in the cold eye stones today and treat your clients to a relaxing experience.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.