- For professional use only
- Contains a strengthening additive and after colour strengthening finish
- Targets damaged hair and repairs it
Update your professional hair supplies with the innovative ColorpHlex intro kit. The ColorpHlex system, with naturally derived protein molecules, not only strengthens hair fibres during colouring, it does not require you to bump up your developer or process time.
Simply just add colour and go, resulting in an effective and efficient service with results your clients will love.
The wonderful intro kit contains the step one colour strengthening additive 59ml and step two after colour strengthening finish 118ml. The system was expertly formulated with ColorStrong Complex™, a copolymer derived from protein and reactive silica based compounds.
This excellent formula targets damaged hair and works to repair and strengthen the fibre whilst reducing colour fade.
Add the innovative ColorpHlex intro kit to your salon today to provide your clients with lasting colour whilst strengthening and repairing their hair fibres to create healthier looking hair.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.