Cricket carbon combs are one of the lightest, strongest, most durable combs in the business.
Because of the composition of the carbon material, they are completely static free, eliminating fly away hair during the cutting process.
Cricket carbon combs weigh less than an ounce which ensures ultimate comfort during usage.
Seamless teeth guarantee smooth flow through the hair and eliminates snagging and pulling.
Heat resistant making them great to use with straightening irons.
Attractive counter display holds 30 combs.
- C20 all purpose comb - Retail £3.75 (6)
- C25 multi purpose comb - Retail £3.75 (6)
- C30 power comb - Retail £3.75 (6)
- C50 fine tooth tail - Retail £3.75 (6)
- Stylist packs (C20 all purpose comb, C25 multi purpose comb, C30 power comb, C50 fine tooth tail) - Retail £9.95 (6)
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 5pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 5pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.