- Eliminate flyaways
- ‘Stay-put’ ball tips and non-slip grips provide maximum control and comfort
- Stock, reordering and sales can be easily monitored
- Comes with custom size foam to accommodate the assigned brushes
Say goodbye to static hair thanks to Cricket’s Static Free collection. These cleverly designed brushes eliminate fly away hair with reinforced ‘stay-put’ ball tips and non-slip grips for maximum control and comfort. Stock, reordering and sales can be easily monitored with the new universal display system that will make the perfect addition to your salon counter. The display comes with custom size foam to accommodate the assigned brushes. Invest in the Cricket Static Free RPM Universal Display and your salon will have its very own collection of these must-have bushes your clients are sure to love.
- Static Free™ RPM8 brush (4)
- Static Free™ RPM12 brush (4)
- Static Free™ RPM12XL brush (4)
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.