- An essential for every nail technician
- Ideal for holding liquids and powders during acrylic and gel nail services
- Great for single services
- Made from plastic to reduce risk of breakage
- Enables you to perform a variety of nail services with professionalism and ease
An essential for every nail technician, this plastic dappen dish, complete with a lid, is the perfect way to hold liquids and powders during nail services such as acrylic and gel nails. A great size for single services, this handy container will allow you to dispense liquids or powders from their original containers to ensure no wastage and no cross contamination. As it is made from plastic, this dappen dish is less likely to break or smash, ensuring durability and reducing the risk of harming your client. Add this high-quality dappen dish to your nail essentials today to ensure you’re able to perform a variety of nail services with professionalism and ease.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.75
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.