- Daylight™ technology reduces eyestrain and improves contrast
- 60 Daylight™ LEDs true colour matching
- Lightweight 175mm 3 diopter (1.75X) acrylic lens
- Unique quick change lens mechanism
- Effortless free-motion arm
- Low 12W energy consumption
- Lux output at 550mm: 6300 lux
- Light colour temperature: 6000°
- 2 brightness levels
- Maximum reach: 118mm
- Maximum height: 900mm
- Heavy duty arm with reinforced joints
- 2.6m cable
Enhance your professional beauty salon, with Daylight™ omega 7 magnifier with daylight technology to reduce eyestrain and improve contrast. With 60 Daylight™ LEDs true colour matching is provided. Comes with lightweight 175mm 3 diopter (1.75X) acrylic lens. Therapist convenience is ensured with unique quick change lens mechanism, allowing for tool use to not be required. Ease of use is guaranteed with effortless free-motion arm and head joint with wing nut.
- Height: 900mm
- Width: 230mm
- Depth: 600mm
- Weight: 3kg
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 3pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.