- 1.75x magnification with a large crystal clear 130mm (5) lens
- XR technology™
- Ideal for very detailed treatments
- Easy to use
- Low heat
- Adjustable internal spring arm
- Easily changeable 5" glass lenses (1.75X and 2.25X)
- High contrast and accurate colour matching
The Daylight™ LED’s provide high contrast and accurate color matching, making it effortless to see tiny details.This professional LED magnifying lamp is a perfect addition to your professional beauty salon, providing 1.75x magnification with a large crystal clear 130mm (5) lens which utilises the XR technology™. Ideal for very detailed treatments, this unique stylish magnifier is easy to use and enhances the surrounding environment. With low heat, Daylight LED’s provide a comfortable level of light, and no heat in your clients face.
An adjustable internal spring arm allows for you to position the lamp easily with one hand, to move light where desired. Easily changeable 5" glass lenses (1.75X and 2.25X) (included) ensure you see intricate details clearly.
A high quality product.
Product dimensions: 20.9” x 7.9 ” x 31.1”
Product Weight: 5.2lbs
Cable length: 78.7”.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.