- Flexible shade for accurate light positioning
- Daylight™ LEDs reduce eyestrain and improve contrast
- 28 LEDs provide true colour matching
- LEDs are low in energy consumption
- Lux output at 305mm: 1145 lux
- Touch switch dimmer
- 4 brightness levels
The sleek Daylight™ Naturalight Unolamp, table, provides the perfect colour matching and eye comfort. Not only is a high quality treatment and result guaranteed but it also makes the treatment more enjoyable for your therapists. With a flexible shade, accurate light positioning is effortlessly achieved in every treatment, guaranteeing efficiency and clarity for a flawless result. Fitted with 28 Daylight LEDs, this excellent lamp not only provides true colour matching, but they also reduce eyestrain and improve contrast. As well as this, the Daylight LEDs give the added benefit of low heat emission and a higher light output. Featuring a touch dimmer switch and four brightness levels, this versatile table lamp ensures a high quality service. A Duolamp is also available. Add the sleek and elegant Daylight Unolamp, table, to your salon today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 5pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 5pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.