Prices plus VAT plus delivery costs
- Market leader – in professional use LED phototherapy mask design
- Safe and pain-free – to achieve naturally vibrant and clearer skin
- No prior training required – it can be used by every therapist
- Lightweight, compact and portable – which is ideal for small treatment rooms, large salons and mobile therapists
- Six different treatment programmes – for all skin types
- Finance options available – spread the cost with affordable repayments
- Warranty – 12 month warranty available
- Déesse professional LED mask stand can be bought separately
Introducing the innovative professional LED light therapy mask that brings entry level medispa to your treatment menu. Invest in this portable, lightweight technology that can be used either as a stand-alone treatment or to boost the effect of other facial treatments generating additional revenue for your business. With flexible treatment times between 10-30 minutes it is the perfect add-on treatment to your client’s salon or spa experience.
Loved by many celebrities, your clients will be returning time and time again for this innovative treatment. It is suitable on clients with wide varieties of skin types. The light therapy mask contains 4 variations of clinically proven wave lengths of light; the Déesse blue, green red and near infrared light.
The LED mask emits class one light ensuring there is no damage or penetration to the eye region. It is completely harmless. You can create an individualised treatment for every client based on your client’s specific needs and the areas they would like to target.
The Déesse professional LED mask boasts 6 different treatment modes:
- Anti-ageing – increases the production of collagen and elastin
- Purifying – helps spot prone skin
- Brightening – helps spot prone skin
- Calming – improves skin clarity
- Post procedure – rejuvenates the skin
- Anti-aging express – improves skin texture and tone
- For professional use only. Read the instruction manual prior to use
- Conduct consultation to establish the client’s skin care needs
- Ensure you have deeply cleansed and exfoliated the client’s skin prior to the application
- Programme the desired treatment programme and treatment time into the control unit
- Position the mask on the client’s face prior to commencing the treatment
- The pre-selected light therapy will penetrate the skin’s surface and may deliver noticeable results almost immediately
- The pre-programmed treatment will end automatically
Read more about the Déesse professional LED mask on our blog post here.
|Type:||Face mask, Facial therapy|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Friday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.