With a unique cutting ledge for fast, accurate cutting, the ProEdge cutting comb from Denman is guaranteed to enhance the ease and professionalism of your hair services. This well-designed comb accurately positions cutting tools, such as scissors and clippers, to ensure a smoother, more accurate cut. It also prevents tools from slipping during services to enable ultimate precision and safety for both client and professional. With two different style teeth and a hard-wearing, durable material, this comb provides versatility and longevity and will ensure you’re able to offer the highest standard of cutting to every client.
- High-quality cutting comb
- Features a unique cutting ledge for fast, accurate cutting
- Well-designed to enable accurate positioning of tools such as scissors and clippers
- Enables a precise, accurate cut for your client
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.