- Exquisite butter like consistency with Shea Butter
- Superior grip and pull to easily remove tough hairs
- Quick meltdown and easy to handle
- Impeccable performance
- Suitable for all skin types
Add this Depilève karate butter wax to your waxing treatment to ensure expert results. This product is an exquisite creamy texture which works particularly well during the winter month. It is suitable for all skin types due to the active ingredients, this includes Shea Butter which works as a moisturising agent, Titanium Dioxide which produces a creamy effect with anti-inflammatory protection and Beeswax, a plasticising and natural emollient action. Apply in a thick layer. Melting point is 46 degrees C. Ensure to place your order by 8pm to guarantee next day delivery*.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.