- Flawless and simply beautiful results
- Soft yet effective pull
- Mica and Titanium Dioxide allows use for sensitive skins
- Leaves skin feeling smooth and hydrated
- Thin consistency
- Effectively removes hair
- Fresh magnolia fragrance
- Practical and disposable metal can
With a soft, yet effective pull on hairs, Depilève pearl wax is ideal for every professional beauty salon for providing flawless and simply beautiful results with every application. Suitable for use on dry and even sensitive areas of the skin due to Mica and Titanium dioxide. Skin is left feeling smooth and silky. Depilève pearl wax can be used on large areas due to its thin consistency, allowing this product to have multiple applications per can. With guaranteed hair removal whilst also being kind to skin, Natural Pine Rosin to promote hydrated skin, whilst a fresh Magnolia fragrance will leave the room smelling gorgeous. There is no need to pour this product due to the disposable and practical metal can packaging.
Also available in 400g
This product is ideal for every professional beauty salon. Enhance your professional retail offering today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.