- Improves cellulite conditions on clients legs
- Can be used in conjunction with ionised anti-cellulite products
- Direct current has effect on underlying tissues
- Stimulates blood flow
Improve cellulite conditions on your clients legs, with Depilex body galvanic that guarantees flawless and simply beautiful results with every use. Body galvanic, used in conjuction with ionised anti-cellulite products helps to improve skin conditions on the leg area. Ionised ingredients are introduced into the skin using a direct current to create specific effects upon the underlying tissues.
Body galvanic is applied for the treatment of cellulite and a sluggish lymphatic circulation by stimulating blood flow. To complement this treatment Depilex recommend the use of Priadara galvanic gels and ampoules. A high quality product ideal for every professional beauty salon. Pads and sponge cover sizes may differ from those illustrated.
- Electrode pads (4)
- Sponge covers for electrode pads (4)
- Black extension wires 2m (2)
- Red extension wires 2m (2)
- Elastic/rubber straps (10)
- Instruction manual
- Height: 114mm
- Width: 248mm
- Length: 248mm
- Weight: 3.5kg
This will make a great addition to your professional offering! Add depilex body galvanic to your stock today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.