- Efficiently reduce acne
- Inert and sterile crystals so no risk of allergic reaction
- Non-toxic and non-carcinogenic
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Immediate improvement
- Reduction of lines and wrinkles
Efficiently reduce acne on your clients skin using Depilex microdermabrasion crystals that ensure flawless results with every application. Depilex crystals are inert and sterile so there is no risk of allergic reaction to the skin. No danger of absorption by the skin or risk of side effects.
Non-toxic if ingested and non-carcinogenic, this product does not contain chemical elements. The crystals have antibacterial properties making them ideal for the treatment of acne. The results are an immediate improvement of the skins appearance along with a noticeable reduction of lines and wrinkles.
A perfect addition to any professional beauty salon.
This will make a great addition to your retail offering!
Add Depilex microdermabrasion crystals to your stock today! Remember to purchase this product before 8pm for guaranteed next day delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.