- Improved tone on tone technology
- Semi-permanent first time hair dye
- Development time up to 20 minutes
- Lifts up to 1.5 levels
- Conditioning formula
- Natural looking colour
- Ammonia free
- Lasts up to 4 weeks
This blonde shade by L'Orèal Professional produces a beautiful, natural looking blonde colour designed to last for up to 4 weeks. This semi-permanent first time hair dye will get heads turning as the client’s hair is guaranteed to lift up to 1.5 levels. The conditioning formula keeps the hair nourished and silky soft after use, what’s more this product is ammonia free so is far kinder to the hair. Your client will not be in the chair long as the development time for this colourant is up to 20 minutes only, meaning less time until they see their gorgeous new hairdo. The advanced formulation contains improved tone on tone technology. This product will make a great addition to your professional offering! Add the Dia rich 50ml, 7 blonde to your salon or spa for enhanced hair treatments and services within your salon!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
Please note: orders placed on 30 March 2020 will be despatched on 31 March 2020.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.