Enhance your client’s gorgeous blonde hair with the Dualsenses blonde and highlights anti-yellow shampoo. This innovative shampoo will neutralise unwanted yellow tones to create a natural, professional blonde colour. Suitable for both blonde and highlighted hair, this nourishing shampoo moisturises the hair, providing a soft, smooth finished look. As well as adding essential moisture, this effective formula also gently removes alkaline and peroxide residues to ensure gorgeous colour and healthy, radiant strands. With Dualsenses’ innovative FadeStopFormula, this professional shampoo reduces colour fading and helps maintain the vibrancy of coloured hair, allowing your client to enjoy their hair look for as long as possible.
- Neutralises unwanted yellow tones from blonde and highlighted hair
- Nourishes and moisturises hair to provide a soft, smooth finish
- Gently removes alkaline and peroxide residues to ensure healthy, radiant strands
- Includes Goldwell’s innovative FadeStopFormula to reduce colour wash-out
- Helps maintain the vibrancy of coloured hair
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 5pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 5pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.