Ensure the vibrancy of your client’s colour treated hair lasts as long as possible with the Dualsenses color brilliance shampoo. This nourishing formula enhances the luminosity of both coloured and non-coloured hair, providing gorgeous, glossy locks and rich, vivid colour. Ideal for any professional salon, this new, improved shampoo includes Dualsenses’ innovative FadeStopFormula to ensure exceptional reductions in colour wash-out during shampooing. As well as maintaining your client’s colour, this moisturising shampoo also softens and cleanses the hair, ensuring unenviable shine and a beautifully smooth hair finish. For best results, use with the color brilliance conditioner.
- Maintains the vibrancy of colour treated hair
- Nourishing formula enhances luminosity of the hair
- Includes Goldwell’s innovative FadeStopFormula to ensure reductions in colour wash out
- Moisturising formula softens and cleanses hair for a gorgeous, healthy finish
- Suitable for both colour treated hair and non-coloured hair
- For best results, use with the colour brilliance conditioner
- Suitable for fine to normal hair types
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
Please note: orders placed on 30 March 2020 will be despatched on 31 March 2020.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.