Retail price £6.00
Features and benefits
- Biodegradable nail and cosmetic glitter
- Made from non-GMO eucalyptus trees
- Vegan and environmentally friendly
- Suitable for both professional and retail use
- Suitable for use on body, face and nails
Cheerleader is a vibrant bio-glitter, combining tones of magenta, purple and turquoise to create a shade that’s set to enhance any nail or make-up look. This unique, chunky glitter from EcoStardust can be used with acrylic and gel powders or over the top of gels and polishes. It’s also suitable for use on the face, body and in hair, making it the perfect choice for festival and holiday season. All EcoStardust glitters are completely biodegradable, meaning they have no negative impact on the planet. They’re also suitable for vegans and are cruelty-free, allowing you to cater to a more conscious client-base.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
Please note: orders placed on 30 March 2020 will be despatched on 31 March 2020.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.