By Helen Beckmann and Suzanne Le Quesne.
The essential guide to holistic and complementary therapy is the most comprehensive text currently available, designed to meet the demands of teachers and the wider industry for a book that addresses both the core subjects of holistic and complementary therapy and individual topics such as reiki and colour therapy.
This book provides the ideal introduction for anyone studying one or more modules in any of the holistic and complementary therapies.
It is also suitable for anyone with a general interest in holistic and complementary therapies.
This inspirational text covers aromatherapy, Indian head massage, reflexology and body massage in accordance with the VTCT Holistic and Complementary Diplomas and the City & Guilds Progression Awards courses.
It offers equal coverage of other popular therapies including reiki, crystal therapy, colour therapy, thermal auricular therapy, stress management, holistic facial and hot stone therapy.
Foundation knowledge for all therapists in the areas of anatomy and physiology, chemistry, health and safety and client consultation is also included.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £55.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
Delivery UK Offshore
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.