Excl. VAT and delivery costs
Holds up to 1.3 litres – less frequent refills
Rigid swivel arm – for better accuracy
Antibacterial O zone option – for increased hygene
Heat up time approx 10 minutes – short waiting time
Height adjustable base – suitable for different
Sturdy 5 star base – for added stability
Visible water tank – can easily monitor liquid levels
Fast heat up time
At a larger capacity of 1.3 litres, Esthetix’s 2000 vapour system will produce a constant flow of gentle steam for a greater length of time. It also has a rapid heat-up time which is highly convenient for busy salons.
Essential oil filter
Features include a rigid swivel arm and sturdy . A filter specifically for using essential oils is included. Antibacterial O zone option also available. Cut out feature allows for safe use of this product.
- Spray bottle
- Large body cup
- Small body cup
- Comedone ventouse
- Paddle ventouse
- Bulb ventouse
- Height: 680mm - 953mm
- Base diameter: 597mm
- Weight: 4kg
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.