Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Supplied with a 1.75x (3 dioptre) magnification and a 22W tube – ensuring greater eye comfort and perfect colour matching
- Tempered steel springs are built into the arms to ensure a perfect balance – ideal for any nail treatment
- Low heat emission tubes – provides a more economically friendly work environment
- Table clamp supplied for easy fixing
- Finished in as easily cleanable, hard wearing white coating
- Replacement tube DY12010
This product is a must-have for any nail technician. Supplied with a 1.75x (3 dioptre) magnification and 22W tube. Features now include low heat emission tubes and table clamp supplied for easy fixing. This economically friendly equipment is your new salon essential.
This product is useful in any home, salon or spa facility. It’s perfect for advanced nail technicians and those just starting out. With such excellent magnification and wattage, this magnifier is sure to provide seamless results with greater eye comfort and perfect colour matching.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.