- Unique and versatile system
- Noticeable improvement in skin firmness and reduction in fine lines after one treatment
- Suitable for eye, neck, chin and breast lift
The Esthetix electrolift system is a premium system using advanced technology allowing you to perform a variety of unique and effective facial and body treatments. This system is unique and versatile in that it combines two kinds of electric current, continuous and electrostimulation to ensure an efficient and effective treatment for your clients.
The continuous current is used for iontophoresis and desincrustation prior to the face lift.
This system produces noticeable improvement in skin firmness and reduction in fine lines just after the first treatment.
The following treatments can also be offered with this unit:
- Eye lift
- Neck/chin lift
- Breast lift
- Client electrode
- Domed electrode
- Roller electrode
- Face lift handle
- Cylindrical electrode
- Pointed electrode
- Connector and leads set for pads
- Set of disposable facial pads (50)
- Height: 110mm
- Width: 300mm
- Depth: 250mm
- Weight: 3.4kg
- Power supply: 220V 50Hz 30W
Add the unique Esthetix electrolift system to your professional equipment today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.