Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Light and compact design – practical and simple to transport
- Visible results after one treatment – quick and effective
- Suitable for eye, neck, chin and breast lift – varied range of treatments
The Esthetix electro lift system has advanced technology that allows you to perform a wide range of unique and versatile facial and body treatments. What makes the system premium is that it combines a continuous electric current and electrostimulation that instantly aid in reducing the appearance of fine lines.
The continuous current is used for iontophoresis and desincrustation prior to the face lift. This system produces visable improvement in skin firmness and reduction in fine lines just after the first treatment.
The following treatments can also be offered with this unit:
- Eye lift
- Neck/chin lift
- Breast lift
- Client electrode
- Domed electrode
- Roller electrode
- Face lift handle
- Cylindrical electrode
- Pointed electrode
- Connector and leads set for pads
- Set of disposable facial pads (50)
- Height: 110mm
- Width: 300mm
- Depth: 250mm
- Weight: 3.4kg
- Power supply: 220V 50Hz 30W
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.