Practicality and comfort
An excellent salon or spa addition, the Esthetix noveau spa elite helps to elevate a diverse range of beauty treatments. Built with a high-quality frame and hard-wearing cushioning, this investment is a rewarding choice. Technicians can rely on four smooth and quiet electric motors for easy height and tilt positioning, as well as movable armrests.
Optimise space, increase potential revenue and dramatically launch or refresh your brand with this multifunctional choice. Easily adapted, perform the sleekest of treatments without delay and with fantastic client comfort.
Designed for experts, the motorised couch helps you stay ahead of competitors. Distinguish your brand identity with cushioned upholstery, boasting beautiful and easily maintained white fabric. Crafted with a durable base, the attractive furniture complements most décor to help create a lasting impression and long-term clients.
- Height: 570mm – 800mm
- Width: 680mm (including arms and rest)
- Depth: 2040mm
- Weight: 85kg
|Type:||Beauty couches and beds, Electric|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.