Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Specially developed for ultimate therapist comfort and support
- Allows you to sit in a natural position
- Ideal for use during a variety of treatments
- Features gas lift height adjustment
- Includes rolling castors for easy movement
- Finished in stylish, synthetic white leather
Comfort and support features
Developed for ultimate therapist comfort and support, the Esthetix Pony stool allows you to sit in a natural position with a straight spine, ensuring good posture and essential comfort when working for extended periods of time. Whether you’re a busy nail technician or beauty therapist, this high-quality stool is sure to enhance your comfort during treatments and, with a hard-wearing, synthetic leather finishing, this stool also provides style and suits a variety of decors.
Tailor the height to your client
With gas lift height adjustment, this stool can be easily altered to suit your needs and rolling castors ensure easy movement during your busy day.
Ease of mobility
With a 5 star base fitted with castors making it easily moveable around your salon, whether you’re in-house of a mobile therapist this stool will suit your needs,
- Height: 560-710mm
- Width: 420mm
- Depth: 350mm
- Weight: 8kg
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.