Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Pressure valve gives you full control over the strength of the vacuum - for ease of use
- Facial ventouses are gentle on the skin - protects skin elasticity
- Spray system releases water - refreshes the skin during treatment
- Sleek, compact, curved design – practical and aesthetically pleasing
Practical and efficient
Rejuvenate your clients face and body with the trusted Esthetix Vacuum suction and spray system. When in use, the vacuum starts a deep-cleaning process which stimulates lymphatic drainage and eliminates the congestion of the tissues.
Sterile and relaxing
The hygienic spray function allows the skin to stay hydrated throughout the process. The vacuum system works by creating a vacuum on the targeted area of skin, which is then released. The process aims to improve and brighten your client’s skin.
- Spray bottle
- Large body cup
- Small body cup
- Comedone ventouse
- Paddle ventouse
- Bulb ventouse
- Width: 305mm
- Height: 114mm
- Depth: 254mm
- Weight: 4kg
- Power supply: 220V 50Hz 125W
|Type:||Face and body|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.