- Fleecy blanket made of acrylic and cotton
- Super soft and very warm
- Use as an alternative to duvets
- Ideal for use during treatments and in relaxation rooms
The fleecy blanket, by BC Softwear, is a great addition to your spa or salon treatment to ensure your client receives a high-quality, relaxing treatment experience. This thick, super soft and very warm blanket can act as an additional client cover during or post treatment to ensure your client is warm and comfortable.
It is an excellent, cost effective and practical alternative to duvets.
This ultra-soft blanket provides essential warmth and will prove a hit amongst clients. It is Lightweight and easy to store and takes less time to wash than a duvet. Available in a variety of colours to suit all interiors.
The range includes: Slate grey, aubergine, beige, pebble, black and caramel rose.
Dimensions: 2000mm X 15000mm
Add the super soft, fleecy blanket, brown, to your salon or spa today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 5pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 5pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.