- Dual purpose
- Sanitises nail
- Removes UV gel residue
- Easy to use
- suitable for all soak-off and non-soak off UV and LED gel systems
Gellux prep + wipe is a dual purpose antiseptic cleanser, an essential product for all Gellux nail treatments. This cleanser not only sanitises the nail plate before gel application but can also be used to wipe away any UV gel residue once you have finished the treatment.
This nail prep and wipe is an easy to use, expertly created formula allowing you to provide a flawless treatment for every client. The dual purpose cleanser can be used with all brands and both soak-off and non-soak-off UV gel systems.
Only a small amount is needed, meaning this 250ml bottle is great value for money. Gellux prep + wipe also removes uncured gel from brushes and pots.
For a professional nail cleanser to perfect your treatment, add Gellux prep + wipe to your basket today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
Please note: orders placed on 30 March 2020 will be despatched on 31 March 2020.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.