Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Variable speed control – ranging from 2000 to 30000 RPM, which can be adjusted according to your needs
- Clockwise and anticlockwise rotation – ensures everything that needs to be removed has been done so precisely and in a timely manner
- Integrated suction and deactivation – ensure a smooth treatment for you and your client
The Gharieni Alfa-Air Pro 30DS nail drill allows for maximum control and comfort for both you and your client. This drill provides nail technicians with optimum precision, allowing for a more professional treatment. It features variable speed control from 2000 to 30000 RPM, which can easily be adjusted.
This product is useful for removing gels and acrylics in a timelier manner. The nail drill includes both clockwise and anticlockwise rotation, ensuring optimum precision and comfort for your client. The handpiece also includes an integrated suction and deactivation.
- Width: 320mm
- Height: 125mm
- Depth: 220mm
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.