Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Powerful, 2100W motor hairdryer – perfect for professional styling
- Patented air filter, high-pressure flow – effortless and reliable for stylists
- Versatile temperature control – suitable for most clients’ hair
- Anti-frizz, ionic technology – smooth, elevates final look
- Comfortable design, practical 3m cable – effective for busy experts
High-pressure, temperature control
A stylist favourite, the ghd® air professional hairdryer uses a powerful 2100W motor for effortless operation. High-pressure air and a patented filter work with the temperature control to achieve the best results for different hair types.
Long-lasting, smooth looks
Allow your clients to enjoy their look for even longer with a handy cool shot button. The beautiful smoothing, anti-frizz ionic technology is sure to excite your appointment schedule.
Practical for busy professionals
The efficient tool includes a 3m cable for easy movement and a comfortable design for left or right-handed stylists. Designed with a UK plug, the hairdryer can seamlessly be integrated into your salon or mobile business.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 4pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
Please note: orders placed on 30 March 2020 will be despatched on 31 March 2020.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.