Ideal for busy salons, this high-quality hair straightener stand will allow you to store your hair straighteners with ease and efficiency, as well as ensuring quick, easy access during services. With two strong suction cups to ensure simple yet secure attachment to surfaces such as mirrors, this versatile stand can be used in a variety of environments. It also includes a handy section to wrap the wire of your hair straightener up efficiently, ensuring ultimate safety. Available in both black and white, this handy stand is sure to suit any salon décor and will enhance the professionalism of your service.
- High-quality hair straightener stand
- Allows you to store your professional straighteners with ease and efficiency
- Ensures easy access to straighteners, great for busy salons
- Features two strong suction cups to enable secure attachment to surfaces
- Includes a wire wrap section to ensure wires can be safely concealed
- Available in black and white to suit all decors
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.