- 100% carded pure cotton
- Double hemmed for added strength
- High quality, highly absorbent ring spun yarn
- Excellent shape retention
- Superb colour fastness
- Specially treated to be resistant to bleach
- Size 500mm x 850mm
Increase your towel collections life with the excellent Hair Tools bleach resistant black towels. These luxurious black towels have been expertly created and treated to resist bleach, ensuring they look smarter for longer.
This guarantees that the towels colour, due to its superb colour fastness, will not mark or fade in normal salon use. Double hemmed for added strength, these high quality towels have been manufactured from highly absorbent ring spun yarn and are made from 100% carded pure cotton, providing excellent shape retention.
These superior towels reflect the high quality of your treatments ensuring your clients are satisfied with all aspects of your service.
Add the brilliant Hair Tools bleach resistant black towels to your salon today to ensure quality in every aspect of your service.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.