- Powerful, professional 2000 watt AC motor providing an airflow of 90m³/hour
- 2-way speed control and 3-way temperature control, plus a cold shot button
- Supplied with 2 precision styling nozzles and a 3 metre professional cable length
- Easy removable filter and locking ring to aid cleaning
- Built in thermostat for safety cut-off
Add the Haito 4600 iconic dryer, gun metal, to your professional hair styling services today. The powerful salon dryer is powered by a 2000 AC motor providing an airflow of 90m³/hour. It includes a 3 metre cable for convenience, 2-way speed control and 3-way temperature control, plus a cold shot button for great control. It’s supplied with 2 precision styling nozzles to ensure silky, soft results for your clients. The dryer also has an easy removable filter and locking ring to aid cleaning. Also available in pink, black and blue.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.