- Multi-purpose pliable wax
- Excellent grip on strong, stubborn hair
- Contains plasticides to help maintain flexibility
- No need for wax strips
Add the HIVE® original hot film wax to your hair removal services today. This multi-purpose pliable wax has been specifically formulated to have excellent grip on strong, stubborn hair. It also contains plasticides to help maintain flexibility and aids easy removal to ensure maximum comfort for clients. No strips are required using this hot film wax and can be applied as a thin, economical layer during treatments. A great addition for any therapist and ideal for mobile therapists or within a salon/spa.
Christmas delivery and opening hours
Ensure you place your order online by 6pm on Tuesday 21 December 2021 for pre-Christmas delivery. Orders placed between Wednesday 22 to Thursday 23 December will be despatched however pre-Christmas delivery is not guaranteed. All orders placed after 2.00pm on Thursday 23 December 2021 will be despatched on Tuesday 4 January 2022.
Please note according to the dates listed above orders will despatch for same day, however next day delivery cannot be guaranteed due to the demands our delivery partner are experiencing during this time.
Phone lines will be closed from 3.00pm on Thursday 23 December 2021 and will re-open on Tuesday 4 January 2022.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.