Features and benefits
- Taiji hot cabi – you can keep your towels or wash cloths at your desired temperature
- Available in single and double door – to suit your therapists needs and maximise storage space
- White design – will fit seamlessly into your salon or spa décor
- 220-240V, including a UV lamp – the ultraviolet light to ensure sterilisation
- Chemical resistance plastic – to reduce cracking
Keep your treatment towels at the perfect temperature
The hot cabi heats towels with ease and is suitable for use in both salons and spas. Enhance your client’s spa or salon experience with the Taiji hot cabi. This cabi can warm up to 48 wash cloths at once. Taiji allows you to heat your treatment towels throughout the day; temperatures range between 70-80 degrees Celsius when using the heat function. This efficient piece of equipment will speed up your treatment times and ensure you will always be prepped with enough towels as required.
Functionality and options
This UV hot cabi is a 220-240W which includes a UV lamp for ultraviolet light and you can be sure to guarantee you’ll be providing your clients with sterile and deeply cleansed towels for a high-quality treatment. Available in single and double door options, be sure to suit your therapist’s needs and maximise storage space. It’s modern and neutral white design will fit seamlessly into your salon or spa décor for a professional aesthetic. Each compartment has a single wire rack and the top compartment has a UV light to help sanitise surfaces. The door opens horizontally and features magnetic latches. Its smooth touch control panel is located suitably to reduce contamination.
Chemical resistance plastic
The hot cabi from Taiji is specifically manufactured out of chemical resistance plastic. This enhances the cabi’s durability and ensures it is incredibly robust – this unique feature is only available with this Taiji hot cabi and makes it a remarkable piece of equipment. Designed especially to meet the needs of busy salons and spas.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 6pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.