Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Taiji hot cabinet – perfect for keeping wash cloths sterile and at the perfect temperature
- UV lamp – the 220W-240W UV lamp ensures all wash cloths remain sterile
- Single and double door option – door opens horizontally and features magnetic latches
- Smooth touch control panel – located suitably to reduce contamination
- Chemical resistance plastic – durable and ensures the equipment is robust
This cabinet from Taiji is perfect for any salon or spa, it is especially useful to masseuses and masseurs or anyone who provides some form of massage therapy. This hot towel cabinet can warm up to 48 wash cloths at once. Temperatures range from 70˚C-80˚C. It includes a 220W-240W UV lamp ensuring all wash cloths remain sterile. Available in both single and double door option, each compartment in the cabinet has a single wire rack. Manufactured out of chemical resistance plastic, ensuring durability and stability.
The many features of the Taiji hot towel cabinet makes it the perfect addition to any salon or spa, especially those that see a large turnover of clientele.
- Width: 450mm
- Height: 322mm
- Depth: 363mm
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
Please note: orders placed on 30 March 2020 will be despatched on 31 March 2020.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.