- Glue for acrylic nails
- No MMA
- Maximum grip chemistry
- Superior adhesion
- Advanced UV blockers guaranteeing no yellowing
- Shock absorbent plasticisers
- Low odour liquid
ibd grip monomer liquid ensures your clients flaunt perfect acrylic nails after every manicure. The ibd grip monomer liquid is a high quality nail glue for acrylics. With no MMA, ibd have created a glue consisting of maximum grip chemistry to ensure superior adhesion for acrylic nails.
The formula also includes advanced UV blockers which guarantees no yellowing, ensuring your clients love the end result. Additionally, plasticisers were added to act as shock absorbers to give your client added comfort.
To ensure a high quality service this is also a low odour liquid.
118ml is also available.
Add ibd’s grip monomer liquid to your basket today to guarantee a superior adhesion for acrylic nails.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.75
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.